Your Indoor Air Quality Could Be A Problem!
According to the EPA, levels or air pollution inside the homes can be two to five times higher than outdoor levels. Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander- all of which is cycled through the central air system, which completely circulates the air in your home three to five times a day.
We inspect your duct work to show you what you are breathing.
How your ducts are cleaned makes a difference.
The EPA recommends having the air ducts in your home cleaned only as needed- without inspection you don’t know when there is mold growth or other harmful contaminants inside!
Don’t breathe dirty air! We will send a highly trained technician to inspect your duct work!
The duct cleaning process:
- We start by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
- Our technicians will insert the hose and rotating brush head into your duct work.
- After the ducts are scrubbed clean. We fog them with an EPA- registered antimicrobail mist that leaves a pleasant scent behind.
We also offer these other services for a complete duct package.
- Oxine mold killing treatment
- Seal duct work
- Dryer vent cleaning
- new registers replacment
- air conditioner repair
- air conditioner service and cleaning
- high efficiency ac installation
- heat pumps
- compressor repair
- condensate drain lines
- indoor air quality
- coil and duct sanitation
- air purification/ sterilization
- duct cleaning
- home protection: smoke alarms, co detector
- whole house surge protector
- duct repair/ reroute/ modification
- whole house dehumidifier
- wifi / smartphone thermostats
- residential zoning systems
- ductless solutions
- ductless mini-split systems
- weather sealing/ home efficiency
- thermostat service
- filter replacement
- Attic Insulation